SCOOTWORKS NEWSLETTER- Special Announcement

  • From: "Scootworks Newsletter" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scootworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 21:24:49 -0400

This coming Saturday, October 9th Braids by Leather Kim will be set
up at Scootworks. We have used Kimberly Harrison to custom braid
various projects for us, as well as for local customers. Her work is
awesome, as good or better than Iron Braids (in our opinions). She
can do Bolos, standard braids, tassels, fringe, flat braid, Medieval,
5-strand, guilloche, round, square...you name it, she can do it.

Kim has many colors of leather to choose from, and can braid levers,
handlebars, crashbars and engine guards,  frame down tubes, key fobs,
windshield edging, zipper pulls, etc. Just like the folks at Iron
Braid, she'll be doing bikes on-site at Scootworks from 10am -
3pm...probably longer if folks have enough work to keep her busy.

If you're thinking about having something braided on your bike,
Leather Kim will give you the quality of work that you'll be
impressed with!

For those not familiar with the location of Scootworks, you can find
our address and maps online at www.scootworks.com .

If you have questions about our newsletter or have suggestions for future
editions, contact me at steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx .