SCOOTWORKS NEWSLETTER - JULY 2007

  • From: "Scootworks" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scootworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 23:00:15 -0400

         SCOOTWORKS JULY 2007 NEWSLETTER

            - ON-LINE NEWS - NEW PRODUCTS - LOCAL EVENTS -

            Well, a couple of months have passed since our last newsletter and
the Scootworkers have been busy hammering out another batch of motorcycle
goodies. Here's the new stuff, and it's only available at Scootworks:
            PhatRisersT for the Suzuki S-50 & S-83
            Scootworks has a new PhatRiserT package for the Suzuki S50 & S83
motorcycles. They provide about 2" of additional pullback on those bikes, from
that of the stock (OEM) setup. You can see them at:

            http://www.scootworks.com/partssuzhandle.htm

            Lightbar/Accessory Switch Kit for Reservoir or Perch Mount
            We've released a new aux. power control kit that fits most any
motorcycle. This allows you to control your driving lights, sound system, etc.
It's rated at 140 watts continuous, and you can see it at:

            http://www.scootworks.com/partselectronics.htm

            Vulcan 900 Overdrive Pulley!
            This cool & functional part yields a 5.9% reduction in engine
speed, making for a much more relaxed riding stance with lower vibration and
improved gas mileage to boot. Read all about it at:

            http://www.scootworks.com/parts.htm

            More New Billet Grip Designs!
            Scootworks has expanded the Billet Grip and Tip designs to add CONE
tips, HELIX Grips, and adapters to accept most all Kuryakyn grip accessories.
You can see these and other cool grips on our site at:

            http://www.scootworks.com/partsgrips.htm

            Classic WIDE Crashbars for the VLX 600 Honda!
            Scootworks now has fitted, tested, and moved the new Classic
Crashbar into production for the VT-600 Honda VLX. This bar also fits the
VT-400 Steed. You'll be able to see this in a few days on our Honda Crashbar
page at:

            http://www.scootworks.com/partshoncrashbar.htm

            Handlebar Risers for the Vulcan 900 Custom OEM T-Bar!
            Scootworks is now in full production of a new riser set to fit the
Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom's factory T-Bar. No need to change bars to get more
comfortable, simply install our riser package for more pullback! You can see
this online near the bottom of the page at:

            http://www.scootworks.com/partskawhandle.htm

            Handlebar Risers for the Marauder VZ-800 T-Bar Riser!
            Just like for the Vulcan 900 Custom above, Scootworks now
manufactures a riser kit for the Suzuki Marauder VZ-800 with factory T-Bar.
This is for '97-'04 year models w/chain drive. Check them out at:

            http://www.scootworks.com/partssuzhandle.htm

            Trunk Racks & Trunk Mounts for lots of bikes!
            Now that Scootworks is in full production with our new SuperTrunk
IIIT, we now have top racks and trunk mounts for many motorcycles. Be sure to
go to www.scootworks.com , click on [SHOP ONLINE], and select your brand of
motorcycle. You'll find these goodies in the "TRUNK" section for your favorite
brand!

            Windshield lowers for the VN900
            Scootworks now has windshield lowers and mounts with perfect
fitment for the Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic, 900 Classic LT, and VN900 Custom.
Help eliminate the turbulence and helmet buffeting with these sweet
accessories! Check them out near the bottom of the page at:

            http://www.scootworks.com/partswindshieldskaw.htm

            PhatRisers IIT in Chrome w/Flames!!
            Scootworks now stocks the popular Flamed PhatRiser IIT in
high-luster show chrome. See them in the Online Catalog at www.scootworks.com
in the Handlebar Risers section for your favorite bike!

            Spiked Key Badges!!
            Wow...dress your ignition key in spikes with our newest addition to
the Key Badge section. Hide you ignition key in cool artwork of various styles
with these cool accessories. Easy to install, very functional, and great looks
all in one! See them at:

            http://www.scootworks.com/partskeybadge.htm

            Goodies coming for the Honda Aero 750 & '07+ Shaft Drive Spirit
750!
            Scootworks is finished with testing of a new set of pipes and
classic crashbar design for the Honda Aero 750 & '07+ Shaft Drive Spirit 750.
Watch the Honda section of our online catalog in the coming days to see these
slick new releases from Scootworks!

            Wow...it's been a busy time, and there are yet more goodies in the
works. Keep an eye on our site at www.scootworks.com and check out our blog for
the latest info on new releases from Scootworks!

            LOCAL NEWS-
            Scootworks has changed our retail store hours. We are now open
Monday- Friday, 9am until 5pm. Stop by when you're in the area and visit us. We
can install your accessories, work on your bike and do NC motorcycle
inspections. Visit us at 106 E. Vance Street in Zebulon, NC for all your metric
motorcycle needs! Don't forget, you can also shop 24/7 online at
www.scootworks.com

subject.

            ©2007 Scootworks, Inc., 106-108 E. Vance St., Zebulon, NC 27597 USA
            phone +1 (919) 269-0986

            www.scootworks.com

            If you are unable to view this email properly, click here to access
our web version.

JPEG image