Additions/Specials at Scootworks

  • From: "Steve@Scootworks" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scootworks-riders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 15:33:40 -0500

We've been working on a new 2700 sq.ft. addition to Scootworks in Zebulon NC
to allow for display & sales of some of our custom creations, and customer
consignment sales. We've sold bikes right off our showroom floor for our
customers and Scootworks from Maryland to Florida via the internet over the
years, with very good success. Our website gets 20,000+ hits/day, so our
products and bikes get a lot of exposure. Local customers have been asking
for us to handle the sales of their bikes, but we never had the space to
accommodate many at once, along with everything else we do. We've now added
a spacious 2700 sq. ft. showroom for this very purpose! In addition to local
exposure, bikes under our consignment will receive listings on our website,
in our advertisements, and on our sites at Blogspot (2 blog sites),
Facebook,  Myspace, Twitter, and TwitPic. We can also list bikes for
customers who are not local, that only want internet exposure. See more of
this in our blog at
http://scootworks.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-scootworks-motorcycle-sales.html
.

Next, our service department is running shop rate specials of $45/hour, and
typical tire change labor rates of $20/tire (except for a few models where
major disassembly is required). Now's the time for those valve adjustments,
tune-ups, tire changes, inspections, etc before the spring rush hits.

Lastly, get your bike's paint freshened up for the coming riding season.
We're running a paint job special of $500 for any single color,
non-candy/metallic paint job, and this includes disassembly and reassembly
of bike and minor body work if needed. Candys, Metallics, and multi-color
paint jobs are available at an additional cost. Check out some of our work
in our project bike section at: http://www.scootworks.com/projectbikes.htm .

Call (919)269-0986 x2 and ask for Service Department or Paint Shop to get on
schedule for some of these cost saving specials!