[scootworks-dealers] Scootworks Dealer News - New Stock In House!

  • From: "Scootworks Customer Service" <shipper4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scootworks-dealers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 15:16:33 -0400

Hello Scootworks Dealer!

This info is for our dealer network, to make you aware of the new items in house and other inventory that's now back in stock. It's no surprise to anyone that 2010 has been a tough year in the parts business. Scootworks, like many other suppliers, had to reduce inventory in 2009 and got caught by surprise when parts actually started selling again a few months ago. We've been 'burning the midnight oil' in efforts to get our product back in stock and inventory levels back up. We manufacture most all of our over 700 products right here in-house. If you're in need of any of our parts, here's a quick list of where we are in inventory:

- Scootworks Belt Drives are back in Stock for the Kawasaki EN500 and VN800, Suzuki Marauder 800, and the Honda 750 Ace, Spirit (chain driven models), and the new RS. Rear overdrives pulleys are available in polished and unfinished for the VN900, and a fresh batch of front overdrive pulleys are being completed for the VN900 as I type. You can see these at:
http://www.shopscootworks.com/browse.htm?shopBy=-3078&catalogId=-799

- For those installing H-D bars on Kawasaki, Suzuki, and Victory motorcycles with 3.5" bar spacing, we've been manufacturing an adapter for this for many years. Most aren't aware of it, and you can find this inexpensive part at:
http://www.shopscootworks.com/browse.htm?shopBy=-3242&catalogId=-799

- Honda Lowering kits back in stock for VLX 600 (+ Steed 400 and VT-600), both in hard tail and adjustable versions. 1.5" & 2.5" lowering kits for the Ace/Spirit 750 (Chain driven models). 1.5" & 2.5" lowering kits for the Aero 750 & 750 Spirit C2. 1.5" kits for the old VT-1100 Spirit (and other 1100 models with rear drum brakes)

- Kawasaki Lowering kits: 1-2-3" adjustable kits for all models of the VN800 and VN900 (lots in stock!). Adjustable 1-2-3" kits for all models of the KLR and KLX-650s.

- Suzuki Lowering kits for the C50, M50, VL800, & VL1500

- Yamaha Lowering Kit: Kits for the V-Star 650, V-Star 1100, V-Star 1300, and Royal Star

You can find all of these at:
http://www.shopscootworks.com/browse.htm?shopBy=-3104&catalogId=-799

Handlebar Risers! We have PhatRisers in stock for over 195 motorcycle fitments in Chrome, Polished, & Black finishes. Additionally we manufacture and stock risers for bikes that have built-in risers stems (T-Bars) like the VTX-1300C, Fury, Aero 750, Mean Streak, and others. You can find all of these by category at:
http://www.shopscootworks.com/catalogasset.htm?catalogId=-799

Crashbar chaps: The winter riding season is moving in, and we fit over 60 motorcycle/crashbar combos with our own chaps to help keep the rider dry and warm. These can be seen at:
http://www.shopscootworks.com/browse.htm?shopBy=-3087&catalogId=-799

Scootworks Flamed Chrome Pegs and Grips in stock and ready to ship! They are at:
http://www.shopscootworks.com/browse.htm?shopBy=-3095&catalogId=-799  and
http://www.shopscootworks.com/browse.htm?shopBy=-3092&catalogId=-799

Our own forward controls are in stock in chrome for select bikes: VLX 600 Honda and the V-Star 650 Custom.
You can see these at:
http://www.shopscootworks.com/browse.htm?shopBy=-3093&catalogId=-799

The Scootworks V-Shield kit for the VN800 is now back in stock.You can see it at:
http://www.scootworks.com/partskawenginetrim.htm

We manufacture hollow lighting adapters for custom applications on bikes with M10 fender rail bolts like those found on many Hondas. These are on our site at:
http://www.shopscootworks.com/browse.htm?shopBy=-3103&catalogId=-799

Our handlebar mounted lighting control switch kits are back in stock and ready to ship. These can be seen at:
http://www.shopscootworks.com/browse.htm?shopBy=-3086&catalogId=-799

Our newest line of rear axle adjustment covers are manufactured, packaged, and ready to go. These are at:
http://www.shopscootworks.com/browse.htm?shopBy=-3333&catalogId=-799

We have our own exhaust systems in the Scorpion design for the Honda Aero 750, Yamaha V-Star 650, and Honda VLX-600. We also have our olde-skool upswept exhaust for the VLX on hand as well. You can see these at: http://www.shopscootworks.com/browse.htm?shopBy=-3090&catalogId=-799

Back in stock are our 4 degree raked tree kits in raw, polished, and chrome for the Yamaha V-Star 650 & 1100 Custom, as well as the Kawasaki Vulcan 800 A & Classic. We also have a new single post headlight adapter for the VN800 that works nicely with these trees. Our trees are at:
http://www.shopscootworks.com/browse.htm?shopBy=-3112&catalogId=-799

Scootworks has, back in stock, our line of Chrome Side mount license plate mounts with a variety of lights, as well as our LED under-fender light kit for the Honda 750 Spirit. Those can be seen at:
http://www.shopscootworks.com/browse.htm?shopBy=-3101&catalogId=-799

The Scootworks Scorpion line of passenger backrests are back in stock for the Suzuki 1500 Intruder & C90, the Honda 750 Aero, and the Kawasaki EN500. You can find these at:
http://www.shopscootworks.com/browse.htm?shopBy=-3108&catalogId=-799

Scootworks Famous line of trunks are in stock, and ready to ship! These are hand laid glass, and a very popular item here. They are at: http://www.shopscootworks.com/browse.htm?shopBy=-3113&catalogId=-799

If you need help with these items, feel free to email joyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or call (919)269-0986 x 21

Sincerely,
Scootworks, Inc.