[ScintillaNET] Re: Smart Indent

  • From: mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: scintillanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 07:22:58 -0700 (PDT)

My laptop crashed, but I did post the code, somebody can probably foward
it or you can search the archives (if this lists supports that). I do
believe that Garrett has built or is building it into the control itself
too.

- Mike Griffin
http://www.mygenerationsoftware.com

    Web Page: http://tinyurl.com/yvoh2