[ScintillaNET] Re: Find & replace

  • From: Garrett Serack <gserack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scintillanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 08:53:39 -0600

I haven't gotten around to it ... yet.

My development hours on this have dropped to zero for the short term, as my
primary client cut short my contract, so I've been quite busy rustling up
new work.

The good news is, I have a phone interview in about 10 minutes, so if that
goes well, I can focus on the remaining stuff again in a week or two. Maybe
less.

I'd love to get your code and begin integrating it.

I've been meaning to open up the Subversion access for contributors (I think
I've already done everything, I just need to check access levels, and
confirm it works), then folks can commit their changes into the repository.

Anyway, um. Soon :)

Garrett