[scidive] whales in Fiji 2002

  • From: "Cat Holloway" <cat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scidive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 22:34:09 +1200

Bula all,

Attached is a small Excel file listing our whale encounters in Fiji waters
only in 2002. This is really just designed as a start point for the year
that hopefully you others can add to by reporting any other cetacean
encounters (dead or alive) to this list for Reuben/USP to store and track!
Certainly if any of you feel the table requires other columns or extra
info, please speak up so we can develop the best but simplest format. We
(NAI'A) have kept a cetacean sighting log for Fiji waters over the past
years put it exists in an old file format that we are yet to convert. When
that is done we will of course pass it all on to scidive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx In
the meantime however, I thought we should go ahead and get this ball
rolling with 2002 whale info.

Hope you are all well. We're out to sea diving for the coming week only.
The reefs are looking superb. We only hope it will stop raining!

Best "fishes"
Cat

-- Type: application/vnd.ms-excel
-- File: Fiji Cetacean Sighting Log.xls