[School-GNU-Linux] Re: Freelist monthly reminder

  • From: Vimal Joseph <vimaljoseph@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: schoolgnu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 11:38:08 +0530

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 12:21 PM, CK Raju . <ck.thrissur@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Vimal,
> To what message are these replies responding ?
>
> I guess some months back in some other list, a similar way of mass response
> was triggered after some spam message was originated from the moderator's
> computer.

In the list archives, there are no auto spam messages listed. Theses
are responses to the mailing list subscription reminder from
freelists.

> 319... speaks of some work ahead to append a few more zeroes !!

yes... miles to go before we sleep :)

~vimal
For Tips and Tricks on School GNU/Linux visit
http://support.space-kerala.org

To change your subscription options to this list visit
http://support.space-kerala.org/mailinglist.html