[School-GNU-Linux] Freedom Walk - Helping to create resources for IT@School program

  • From: "Praveen A" <pravi.a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: schoolgnu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 20:55:09 -0500

"The local school at Mulathilangi is inaccessible due to their sports
day being today, and we have to make do with having a conversation
with a teacher, who is delighted that the community that we will
hopefully help to build across Kerala would be a great resource for
their IT @ School program."

http://www.freedomwalk.in/content/26/freedom-walk-day-6-photos-mulathilangady-to-mahe

It will be coming near to your schools soon. Check out freedomwalk.in
and help them have seminars in your school.

Regards
Praveen

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍