[scag] Re: WiFi

  • From: Mark Benson <markbenson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: scag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 19:08:05 +0100

On 21 Oct 2005, at 17:33, Michael Domoney wrote:

I went WiFi today, and its all working very nicely :-)

So if any of you guys ever pop round here with a computer so long
as you have wifi capabilities you can jump on my network without
any hastle at all.

Do you have it working on your A1200 yet? If not the n WHY NOT!! ;o)

WooHoo !!!

Best I get me a Wireless card for my A600, oh, and one of my A1200
Desktops :)

Might have to borrow the card out of my Mediator machine for the 600 project, or buy another one.

Any ideas where we can find any Daz?

--
Mark Benson

My Blog: