[scag] Re: Reminder: 19th November is the next meeting

  • From: Mark Benson <markbenson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: scag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 19:18:49 +0100

On 14 Oct 2005, at 16:57, Michael Domoney wrote:

Hello Robert and fellow Scaggites
I want to Laminate my 2 flyers, then I shall fixate them into the
rear windscreens of my cars. Who else is coming?

You guys got mentioned in my blog if thats any help. Other than that I can't really do too much around here but maybe Gary will have a few ideas. If so we'll probably work together.

Bloody "Word" !!!
It took us an hour just to change the page layout from Portrait to
Landscape and draw a box in the centre of the page.
Anyway, it just re-inforced my hatred of Micro$oft.

Oh what a lovely experience. You should have phoned my mobile Michael, I wasn't doing much this afternoon at work. I know Word fairly well.

Oh, the friends name is Mahetta Melango, he plays football for
Lincoln City, just to drop a name.

Ha! On those mult-million dollar footy wages he should have bought a Powerbook ;o)

-- Mark Benson

My Blog:
<http://mdblog.68kmac.org>
68kMac.org:
<http://www.68kmac.org>

"Introducing Macintosh Classic II - pick one out on your way past the trash!"