[scag] Re: I almost puked when I saw this...

  • From: Mark Benson <markbenson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: scag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 01:10:58 +0100

On 8 Oct 2005, at 22:04, joacim strand wrote:

http://www.gpsoft.com.au/amiga/Guru%20Meditation%20press% 20releases.htm READ THIS

That's a relief although I don't like Magellan at all compared to v4.x. I got 5.5 Magellan with AmigaForever 2005 and it's not a patch on 4.x - 4.x was simple and easy to use, 5.5 seems to be overkill, it actually makes DOpus a lot harder to figure out and use.

Still it's good to see there will be future Amiga versions. I guess SM are gonna do a full OS4 port of Magellan and tidy the graphics up a bit at the same time.

-- Mark Benson

My Blog:
<http://mdblog.68kmac.org>
68kMac.org: