[scag] Hi, my A600 trubs.

  • From: Michael Domoney <michael.domoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 19:57:12 +0100

Hello Brother Scaggites,

Firstly, I didn't go away today, maybe tommorrow.

AND

I have my "broken" A600 running with an Apollo 030/40Mhz plus 16 Meg Fast RAM:)

The only snag is, there apparently is no sound ?

I tested out the "make beep" in prefs and, nothing.

Everything else appears to work OK.

I'm running a 80 Meg Hard Drive with Workbench version 3.1 on it.

I gave the Motherboard a really good lookover and still cant find
where the broken piece fits ?

I also checked out the Clockport adapter and that appears to be in
one piece.

So, it's on with the project :)

at a reasonable pace this time, oh, and with *TWO* hands :)

Kind regards, Michael

aka rockape