[sbe5] June Meeting Reminder

  • From: SBE Atlanta <atlantasbe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sbe5@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 10:48:45 -0400

It is almost time for our regular meeting.  As usual, it is on the third
Tuesday of the month.  This month's meeting falls on 06/18.  We will meet
at Turner Studios in the 101 Multipurpose room.

06/18/2013 - 7:00p
Turner Studios
101 Multipurpose room
1000 Techwood DR NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
*To RSVP, send email to Ray.DeFrances@xxxxxxxxxx at least 24 hours before
event date.*
 SBE Certification
Mark Fehlig, SBE 5 Certification Chair
We request that you RSVP today so we can get an accurate count for the food
and for security.  Please send your RSVP to Ray  De Frances at
Ray.DeFrances@xxxxxxxxxx.

There is a lot of good information to cover that will be helpful to all
members regardless of affiliation and specialty.  I have some good
information to share on the educational front.

If you have any questions, please contact one of your chapter's officers.
For more details, be sure to visit the chapter website at sbe5.org.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing all of you there.
**