[sbe104_toledo] Re: FW: Regarding the Cleveland Ennes Workshop and NEXT MEETING

  • From: Alan <studiosbydesign@xxxxxx>
  • To: sbe104_toledo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 09:33:15 -0400 (EDT)

Manhattan's downtown is great. Private room and great inexpensive food. Adams
and 15th. I'll also be in Florida.

 Wednesday, June 13, 2012

9 a.m.-5 p.m.

Breakfast and check-in begin

  at 8:00 a.m.

SBE Members - $40

Non-Members - $50

Crowne Plaza Cleveland Airport Hotel

7230 Engle Road

Middleburg Heights, OH 44130

(440) 243-4040

Room Rate: $99 / night

Mention Cleveland Ennes

Society of Broadcast Engineers

 Kimberly Kissel

(317) 846-9000

Education Director

Topics  - Additional sessions to be announced as they are confirmed

Joint Sessions

TV and Radio Broadcast Structures

Madison Batt, PE, SE, KPFF Consulting Engineers

Audio Compression Misused: Are we squeezing the life out of sound quality?

Mary Ann Seidler, Elenos

Designing and Implementing a Broadcast Facility Control and Monitoring System
Incorporating SNMP

Tony Peterle, CSRE, Worldcast Systems

Television Sessions

Sending Video Fast and Inexpensively

Paul Adrian, latakoo

The Future of ENG Technology

Jon Landman, Teradek

Radio Sessions

De-centralization and Virtualization - the Future of Radio Automation

Patrick Campion, ENCO Systems, Inc.

The Advantages of Electromagnetic Simulation
Matt Leland, SPX Communication Technologies

Just Confirmed! FM Directional Antenna Systems: Making the Impossible, Possible

Sean Edwards, Shively Labs

What past attendees had to say

"The best broadcast engineering education for the money!"

San Diego Ennes Workshop Attendee, October 2010

"This was an excellent deal for the money! Thanks very much!"

Hartford Ennes Workshop Attendee, May 2011

"Presentations were well prepared, presenters knowledgeable, humorous"

NYC Ennes Workshop Attendee, November 2011

Visit the SBE Website for the latest information on the Ennes Workshops.

Forward email

This email was sent to kkissel@xxxxxxx by kkissel@xxxxxxx |

Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.

The Society of Broadcast Engineers | 9102 North Meridian | Suite 150 |
Indianapolis | IN | 46260