[satanworship] Re: descent into the depths, yet again

  • From: Jason Proctor <jason@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "satanworship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <satanworship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 10:03:25 -0700

the critters are scarpering out of the cave exit at quite a good rate.
following might throw up some good stamping opportunities, but you'd have
to get a move on.

they are about horseshoe crab size - admittedly not big enough for the
appropriate collective term to be "herd". though i hear that the one for
crabs is "cast".

a cast of critters, anyone? sounds like book 36 of game of thrones.