[saslinux] A summary of the SAS LINUX meeting at SUGI

  • From: <Steve.B.Taubman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: saslinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 11:39:02 -0400

Greetings.

I organized a SAS LINUX users BOF at the recent SUGI28 meetings. Our site
is considering migrating from UNIX to LINUX.
I presented the following two reports at the SUGI BOF.

1. The reasons for migrating to LINUX.

(See attached file: reasons.pdf)

2. A comparison of elapsed time for certain SAS LINUX and UNIX jobs.

(See attached file: compare)

Please send comments and SAS LINUX experiences to this list.

Steve T

If anyone you know would like to subscribe to this list, he or she should
visit the web page

  //www.freelists.org/list/saslinux

-- Type: application/pdf
-- File: reasons.pdf