[SAS-BOD] Star Party at steptoe July 11th

  • From: cave8@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sasbod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 20:37:31 +0000 (UTC)

Hey John
I received a message from my Ranger connection and it seems There has been some
reorganization within Washington State Parks and Steptoe is longer managed by
Riverside Rangers. It is now run out of the Blue Mountain Area and he believes
the ranger for the area is Meagan Ortega. He has CC her the message and also to
the Blue Mountain Area Manager Gary Vierra. John Tillison is my ranger
connection he said he may still show up if he is available and not working a
night shift.

my guess is that we have made contact and unless I see an e-mail telling us no
we can't I would not worry about it.

Debbie Cotten
Outreach, Event Coordinator &
Secretary of