[SAS] Re: SAS 2014 Dues?

  • From: "Paul" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "pasha582@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 13:24:48 -0800

Now this is interesting.  Neither reply nor reply-to-all allows me the option
of selecting Alan's address to tailor a personal response.

There is, incidentally, another list:

sasbod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

which can be used for questions pertaining to the administration of the club.
We may modify that list so messages to it will pass through without moderator
approval, if Jenny can figure out how.

I believe a deposit will be made shortly if it has not already happened.  Most
clubs to which I belong try to make deposits at least once a month.

Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo

 Subject: [SAS] SAS 2014 Dues?
 To: "SpokaneMembers@org" <sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2014, 11:48 AM

 Is anyone actually going to go to the bank and cash the
 checks written on Friday December 5th 2014?

 Alan