[sarcmembers] Re: Satellite ARC meeting this Saturday

  • From: <jportune@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 06:56:05 -0700

I am pretty sure you would be quite welcome to do so at the club site. Many other similar things have been done there. That is one of the nice aspects about being a part of this club -- the venue. We can talk at the meeting if you care to.

John W6NBC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Niko Cimbur" <ac6dd@xxxxxxxxx>