[sanesecurity] Re: {Z476.3.6 Scanned} Script updated: unofficial-clamav-sigs.sh (v2.7.1)

  • From: "Kevin Greene" <kevin.greene@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sanesecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 17:30:34 -0700

Hi Bill:

I always seems to have good luck with your script except for two things
I need to fix. Other than fixing the PATH statement for my Solaris 9
hosts and the "time" variable", I have had great luck with it. I think
the PATH command is a function of what shell you use when it fails to
change to what you specify.

Please keep up the good work! You are really helping us fight the spam
battles!!!

Kevin