[sanesecurity] Re: Updated unofficial-sigs.sh download script

  • From: Chris <cpollock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sanesecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 19:31:16 -0600

On Wednesday 21 January 2009 15:38:58 Bill Landry wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I've updated my download script to support rsync for SaneSecurity
> database downloads and for testing the database files against their
> respective GPG signature files.  It also includes database downloads for
> the following third-party ClamAV databases:
>
>       SaneSecurity
>       MSRBL
>       SecuriteInfo
>       MBL
>
> The script also provides cross-platform support and can be configured
> for random time interval downloads, testing whether clamd is running,
> restarting clamd if not running, and SaneSecurity GPG Key download and
> import to the keyring.
>
> The script can be downloaded from:
>
>       ftp://ftp.inetmsg.com/pub/unofficial-sigs.sh
>
> Feel free to provide feedback directly to me or the list.  Steve, also
> feel free to host a copy of the script on your usage page, if you would
> like.
>
> Regards,
>
> Bill Landry

Bill, all went well until here:

SaneSecurity scam.ndb Database File Update
^Crsync error: received SIGINT, SIGTERM, or SIGHUP (code 20) at rsync.c(541)
[receiver=3.0.4]

the script just seemed to hang and I waited a good 3 or so minutes before a ^C
then it continued on as it should.

Chris

--
KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C