[sanesecurity] Re: MSRBL

  • From: Malcolm Scott / Retrosnub <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sanesecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 20:23:30 +0000 (GMT)

At 14:14 today, David Quinton wrote:

The version of ye olde
update_clamd_extra_sigs.sh that I used to use also handled updates from MSRBL (and some others IRC?).

Are there any plans to incorporate this into the non-Windows version, or should I read up on doing it myself?

My idea was for a script which just handled the sanesecurity signatures, since every set of signatures has its own slightly different requirements for downloading/verifying etc...

I use MSRBL myself, and am running one of the older combined scripts to update this.

If there's sufficient demand, though, I'll look into adding MSRBL (and others) to my script, once I've dealt with all the more urgent outstanding issues. Mail me if you're interested (no need to spam the list).

Malcolm

--
Malcolm Scott
Retrosnub Internet Services