[sanesecurity] FP: InetMsg.SpamDomain-2m.en25_com

  • From: "Mark Valiukas" <Mark.Valiukas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sanesecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 22:52:54 +1000

Hi,

This fires on [anystring]en25[DOT]com and is impacting mail my boss's boss
wants to receive that seems to include non-spam URLs.

Any chance of getting this one made a little more specific to the types of junk
it's likely to be in? It appears to belong to a "legitimate" email marketer so
it's unlikely that particular one would appear without the protocol and a
couple of leading slashes, or perhaps a leading dot if it's meant to match
their subdomains. I suspect this would qualify as the kind of short domain
Henrik commented on the other day that he was worried about.

Regards,

Mark.