[sandburgpta] Upcoming events: PTA Sandburg

  • From: "Brighter Concpts Ltd ~ Solatube" <Gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sandburgpta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 14:39:53 -0500

Hello all (PLEASE DO NOT HIT REPLY, REPLY TO GNA86@xxxxxxxxxxx or
sandburgpta4114@xxxxxxxxx)

We have several events coming up for the PTA:

*       April 25th: HELP! We need some volunteers to put the compost into
the raised garden beds! Bring a shovel and gloves at 3:30 pm! ALL HELP IS
APPRECIATED!
*       April 26th: Plant sale order forms are due April 26th. That is THIS
Friday! Please get them to the teachers ASAP!
*       April 27th: Mt. Olympus Day is April 27th. For just $6.00 you can
enjoy the Mt. Olympus campus all day! (Spread the word to EVERYONE you know)
*       May 1st or 2nd: Need a few people to help at lunch for a Teacher
appreciation thing. (Volunteers needed)
*       May 4th: The first of the tri for schools race's (Waunakee
Triathlon)
*       May 6-10th: Teacher appreciation week. We will be asking for food
donations, more to come next week!
*       May 8th: Plant sale pick up! (Volunteers needed)
*       May 9th and 10th: Book fair! (Volunteers needed)
*       May 10th: Breakfast with a Buddy. This is a GREAT event at Sandburg,
and we will again be asking for donations of donuts, or other breakfast
pastries and juice. (volunteers needed)
*       May 14th: PTA gathering 6:30 pm in the LMC (voting for new board
members)
*       May 18th: Second Tri for schools event (Mud Run)
*       June 7th: Fun Run
*       June 13th: Last day (regular school day) of school!

Are you thinking, I wish I knew more about all these events? Join our
FACEBOOK page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sandburgpta/

PS. TODAY is Professional Administrators day! Please thank Donna and Yolanda
for all they do!

Making your day BRIGHT!

Gina Richardson

Brighter Concepts Ltd.

608-278-0100 Madison

608-757-9999 Janesville

 <http://www.BrighterConceptsLTD.com> www.BrighterConceptsLTD.com

 <mailto:Gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Find us on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Madison-WI/Brighter-Concepts-Ltd/108147746830

Find us on Twitter:

BrighterConcept

Customer Satisfaction Survey:

http://www.brighterconceptsltd.com/forms/show/1386

"We use Angie's List to assess whether we're doing a good job keeping valued
customers like you happy. Please visit AngiesList.com/Review/99227
<http://www.angieslist.com/AngiesList/Review/99227>  in order to grade our
quality of work and customer service.

  _____