[SAN] Re: The AAPB 2006 conference graphics wins an award!

  • From: Roy John <johnr01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: san-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 13:35:00 -0400

Hi Jay,

Our paper on early detection of cognitive impairment 7-10 years in the
future with QEEG of patients asymprtomatic at the time of testing just
appeared. CNN willm include it in Anderson Coppers show between 7-8 tonight,
which you may find inetersting. I think that this early warning sign could
become a target for neurofeedback intervention.

I've been invited to become the senior advisor to an 18 country EU
initiative on EEG and cognitive disorders. The task forces will be
multidisciplinary, including mathematicians and physicists for basic
modeling and theory work, neural
feedback-neurophysiologists-neurologists-neuropsycholgists for experiemental
and clinical stuidies.Tell me your reactions to this as a NFB task, OK?.

Regards,

Roy