[SAN] Re: SAN Email address

  • From: Stephan Odermatt <rfk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: san-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 07:59:49 +0200

patricia,

of course, i wrote to the correct address mentionend on the webpage, i quoted a wrong one here, sorry. ok, i will send my request again to the council-address.

thanks very much

stephan odermatt, switzerland

Patricia Bellinghausen schrieb:
At 13:38 19/10/2005, you wrote:
hello,

since instanbul, i have contacted san twice per e-mail at: office@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and have not gotten any reply so far. please do contact me immedately and let me know, to what e-mail-address i should write. thanks very much.

best

stephan odermatt, switzerland

Stephan,

Emails to be office are to be sent to office@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. The address to which you have written does not exist.

However, Edwin Verstraeten, who serves as SAN Secretary, just moved on Monday to Swansea, Wales, and is not online for the next days.

Please write to council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx instead.

Best wishes,

Patricia Bellinghausen

--