[samscommunity] New School Year Information

  • From: "WANDA WYLIE" <wwylie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <samscommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:55:24 -0400

Parents,

Welcome to a new school year in Richland One.  Please check out the websites
below for important information.

School Supply Lists -
http://www.richlandone.org/site_res_view_template.aspx?id=a52608f4-0397-46df-84e8-c816eee9ea4f

Student Transportation (Bus Routes and Schedules)  -
http://www.richlandone.org/res_view_folder.aspx?id=a95f9314-0f8f-4c9a-92e8-35887fd96a80&userGroupId=b8538445-851d-4833-9a41-413aa1a04e4a&userGroupType=G

Student Nutrition (Lunch Forms - Free and Reduced Lunch Application) -
http://www.richlandone.org/res_view_folder.aspx?id=1b3b8032-fb09-4d25-a064-c97a5cd9201a&userGroupId=633c765e-00c0-44f0-8bc6-1f8be241a8f2&userGroupType=G

My Lunch Money - Online Meal Account System - https://www.mylunchmoney.com/

Ms. Wanda Wylie
Eighth Grade ELA
St. Andrews Middle School
1231 Bluefield Road
Columbia, SC 29210
803-731-8910 ext. 3215
803-731-8913 (Fax)

~ "I'm not an overachiever; I just work hard." - Dr. Donna Ford, 2011

 Richland County School District One provides
employee e-mail access for administrative and
instructional uses only. E-mail correspondence
to/from Richland County School District One is
 considered public information and is subject
to release under the South Carolina Freedom Of
   Information Act or pursuant to subpoena.