[samscommunity] Fwd: CHS Athletic Booster Club

  • From: "WANDA WYLIE" <WWYLIE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <samscommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 18:46:47 -0400

Wanda Wylie
Eighth Grade ELA
St. Andrews Middle School
1231 Bluefield Road
Columbia, SC 29210
803-731-8910 ext. 3215
803-731-8913 (Fax)

~ "I'm not an overachiever; I just work hard." - Dr. Donna Ford, 2011

>>> <shantell72@xxxxxxxxx> 9/13/2011 9:09 AM >>>
CHS Athletic Booster Club is selling t-shirts and hoodies.

The cost of the t-shirts are sizes small - 2xLarge $12.00. The hoodies
sizes xLarge - 2xLarge are $20.00.

The t-shirts and hoodies are available in maroon with gold writing AND
gold with maroon writing.

Please contact Ms. Shantell Woodard @ (803) 466-1375 or
shantell72@xxxxxxxxx if you would like to purchase one.

Thank you,

CHS Athletic Booster Club

 Richland County School District One provides
employee e-mail access for administrative and
instructional uses only. E-mail correspondence
to/from Richland County School District One is
 considered public information and is subject
to release under the South Carolina Freedom Of
   Information Act or pursuant to subpoena.