[samscommunity] Athletic Physicals (all students) and Football (rising 6th and 7th graders)

  • From: "WANDA WYLIE" <WWYLIE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <samscommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 16:04:46 -0400

Parents,

Rising 6th and 7th grade boys interested in playing football should meet at
Columbia High on Monday, May 9th at 6:00 PM.  If your child has football
cleats, he should bring them to the practice/meeting.

In addition, free athletic physicals will be given on Saturday, May 14, all
students interested in participating in an athletic organization are required
to have a physical (you may obtain one from your personal physician).  Free
transportation is provided - a bus will depart St. Andrews Middle School at
7:30 AM on Saturday, May 14.  For more information, contact Coach Lanham, Coach
Smith, or Coach B. Williams. A copy of the physical form is attached.

Wanda Wylie
Eighth Grade ELA
St. Andrews Middle School
1231 Bluefield Road
Columbia, SC 29210
803-731-8910 ext. 3215
803-731-8913 (Fax)

~ "I'm not an overachiever; I just work hard." - Dr. Donna Ford, 2011

 Richland County School District One provides
employee e-mail access for administrative and
instructional uses only. E-mail correspondence
to/from Richland County School District One is
 considered public information and is subject
to release under the South Carolina Freedom Of
   Information Act or pursuant to subpoena.