[saint] Re: gnu/linux Install Fest

  • From: "RINKAJ GOYAL" <rinkajgoyal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 07:32:53 -0700

Dear All
I convey my heartiest congraluation to whole linux club of SAiNT for
conducting a successful workshop
With wishes
Rinkaj

On 10/6/06, Rohit Kumar <rohitsz2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greetings all,

Today's install fest was a success..
We saw around 30+ students participating in both the phases.The morning
phase was all MCA first year with BTECH second year while the latter phase
had most students from BTECH second year,also from BTECH third year.Way to
go people! Now do spread what you learn to your batchmates.

We will try to keep this trend,so again the tentative dates for the next
such tutorial cum workshop is scheduled for next friday ie 13th October.

We will try to refresh the installation ideas we learnt today as well as
we'll make ourselves familiar with most common applications on gnu/linux.

The link to the literature distributed today is here:
Seven Steps to Software Samadhi here
<http://niyam.com/gnulinux/whitepapers/whitepaper.php?sevensteps>
Gurrilla Warfare in Gyaan
here<http://niyam.com/gnulinux/whitepapers/whitepaper.php?guerrillawar>

Also i am attaching "gnu/linux moments" from morning batch for today,
possibly,more to follow.

rohit.

NAMASTE, i honour the spirit in you which is also in me. ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````` http://www.geocities.com/rohitsz2 http://rohitsz.blogspot.com

Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo!
Mail.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta>

--
Rinkaj Goyal
Lecturer, University School of Information Technology