[saint] Thanxs to everybody

  • From: Gaurav Gaba <gauraviz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 15:50:47 +0100 (BST)

Hi to all,
                I really like to thank my collegues who had done really a great
job for  making the InfoX a great success. I also like to thank the
registration  team(Ankit Paul n his team) who had done their work very well and
also  to all event heads, event co-ordinators, sub-cordinators and volunteers.

  Without their efforts we havn't acheive this success.

  Guys..Keep it up..You all have make USIT proud.

  re

  Gaurav

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India
 Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. Get it
NOW