[saint] Tech Events

  • From: Jatin Chhabra <chhabs_jets@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 18:26:04 +0100 (BST)

hi

  As u all know that our annual Technical fest Infoxpression is goin' 2 b held
on 28-30th Sept.

  1) All Tech coords are requested to finalise their rules for their respective
events by Monday.

  2) Further, all coords are requested to finalise questions for the  prelims.
The prelims will be of 30 mins and questions should be of  multiple choice with
one correct answer at the earliest possible.

  3) Coords should give their software requirements if any to me latest by
Monday.

  Regards
  Jatin Chhabra

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India
 Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. Get it
NOW