[saint] Please check out the Linux and Open Source Club( FOSS ) website at http://fossusit.tk

  • From: "Anil Giri" <mail.anilgiri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, saintusit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 17:29:07 +0530

Hi All,
    We are pleased to present the beta testing version of the Free and Open
Source Software club website to you.The website is still under development
and is undergoing frequent changes.We invite everyone to browse through the
site, report bugs, inadequacies and request any features that they would
like to have on the site. The website uses the latest WCMS technology. We
are currently not hosted on a premium server and thus users may experience
slow operations till we move to a better server. We look forward to your
help and co-operation in this endeavour, and sincerely hope that this site
will act as an efficient tool to aid interaction and dissemination of
information and knowledge related to Free and Open Source Software
activities in our campus.

Kindly mail any queries/comments/suggestions to fossusit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The website is a continuing team work of the whole FOSS club team. We are
eagerly waiting for your comments/suggestions.

FOSS Club Team@USIT.