[saint] P != NP | An astounding proof(work in progress) by an Indian

  • From: Rohit Kumar <rohitsz2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saintusit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 11:35:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All Fellow USIT'ians.

I would like to share the link(http://www.scribd.com/doc/35539144/pnp12pt)
which is a hundred page document explaining how P and NP problems are not
comparable problem sets.

I am reaching out to this forum hoping students from the university(various
departments) put their heads together and go ahead demystifying this document?

Would look forward to such an initiative from the students who have advantage
of reaching out to peers from different streams.

I myself am trying to decipher the document! :-)

~rohit.
(Year 2007)
--

Namasté,

The Divinity within me perceives and adores the Divinity within you.

http://rohitsz.blogspot.com