[saint] Re: List's Informal Set of Rules

  • From: "cool vipul" <cooliipian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 21:46:50 +0530

Hi All,

              I am Vipul Jain, I passed Btech From Usit in 2007. well 2
weeks back we saw deadly bomb blasts in Delhi.Many lost their lives.
As a small tribute to them i made a small 2 min movie. its on youtube.
Pls watch it and post your comments.
Its link is " http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=_6pTm0-ND44";

Thank You

Regards,