[saint] Re: List of SAInT 2008-09 members.

  • From: "rohit kumar" <gnurohit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 23:35:49 +0530

Hello all fellow USIT'ans.

Congratulations to everyone for making it to what makes SAiNT.

A little introduction first, I am 2007 MCA passout from USIT.

I really look forward to know and am interested in what
Software/Gnu-Linux/Programming clubs are working on.

I wish all the best to all club post holders.

rohit.

--
Namasté,
The Divinity within me perceives and adores the Divinity within you.