[saint] Re: JNU Tech. Fest....!!

  • From: "RINKAJ GOYAL" <rinkajgoyal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 10:35:56 +0530

hi,
I encourage all USIT'ians  to participate , sahil and ankur should contact
me regarding this .
I hope , we will bring all the laurels to home.
with wishes

On 1/9/07, Sahil Dave <freakylinux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi all...

This is inform you about a Technical Fest. being organized by JNU ----
TECHNOPHILIA 07.
It'll be a 2 day Event on 20th & 21st January 07 at the SC & SS (School of
computer & system sciences), JNU.

It'll comprise of competitions that test your programming & logical skills
& imagination.

The Events are categorised as:

TECH-->
1. Programming contests
2. Debugging
3. Tech. Quiz (about latest technologies & IT World)
4. Internet Based contest
5. Overnight Programming
6. Puzzle Solving ( may be using Programming)
7. Paper Presentation
8. Multiplayer Gaming (Counter Strike Source)

GENERAL-->
1. Extempore
2. Dumb Charades
etc..

Max. members in a team 6, Min is 1.
Registration Fee per "Team Member" is Rs.100/-

For the Exact Information regarding all the Event Schedules, rules &
regulations please contact the below mentioned-->

USIT
Sahil (9971434649)
Ankur (9810831261)

JNU
Moazzam Khan (9911797980)
Deepak Sharma (9899066395)

E-Mail:
technophilia07@xxxxxxxxx

--
Rinkaj Goyal
Lecturer, University School of Information Technology