[saint] Re: Invitation: Software Development Club

  • From: asim khan <naqvees786@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 21:14:40 +0530 (IST)

Name – S. M. Asim Naqvi
Course –MCA
Semester –III
Roll No –043
E-mail –naqvees786@xxxxxxxxxxx
Contact no –9910773784

--- On Thu, 23/10/08, Ashish Kumar <ashish.k03@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Ashish Kumar <ashish.k03@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [saint] Invitation: Software Development Club
To: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, 23 October, 2008, 2:43 PM

Hi friends!!

I would like to invite friends from MCA and B.Tech to join “SOFTWARE
DEVELOPMENT CLUB”.
This club is dedicated to explore the underlayers of the development of
software regardless of the platforms.
It would be fun and knowledgeable to do this as a team. Also there will be lots
of possibilities to explore and show the mettle within!! J

Reply to me with yours following detail:
Name –
Course –
Semester –
Roll No –
E-mail –
Contact no –

Reply to me by the end of this month[i.e. OCTOBER] in the same format above.

Ashish Kumar
HOC (Software Development Club)

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/