[saint] Re: Google Groups: You've been invited to SAInT USIT

  • From: "Anil Giri" <mail.anilgiri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 19:30:54 +0530

I feel we should allow the present owner of the SAInT mailing list to go
ahead with the idea he proposed.
The first mail on this topic was posted to invite the views of the list
users.
I do not suppose there was any hurry or any problem in 'creating' a new
group on google.
I request the list users to wait for responses of some other users too.
The best way to avoid formation of multiple groups would be to let the
present owner who has been doing it well, carry on with it.

Anil.