[saint] Re: Fwd: MCA 2008-2011 USIT Fwd: Literary & Editorial Club Invite

  • From: ~vaishali~ <mailme.vaishali@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saurabh agarwal <saurabhsaagu1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 03:51:53 -0700 (PDT)

Dear saurabh

I appreciate your effort of atleast responding. You are definitely a part of
the literary and editorial club. I hope to see you as an active member of the
club always in future. Your contribution would count a lot.
Thanx.

(Please subscribe & make all your classmates join the SAInT mailing list & SMS
channel at the following links resp.: -
 //www.freelists.org/list/saint

http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/__SAInT__)

~Vaishali~