[saint] DU Fest "Sankalan" & some query

  • From: varun sikka <sikka_varun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sachin agarwal <sachinag1985@xxxxxxxxxxx>, saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:29:14 -0800 (PST)

Hello there,

  This is the last call for all those who are interested in going to DU's
Computer Science Departments fest. It is on 27-28 Jan 2007. Maximum of 6 people
can become a part of a team. And as per the registration, it can be done online
as well as on saturday i.e. 27th morning at the Conference Hall, DU (back side
of Nirulas opposite Arts Faculty).

  A team from MCA 2nd year has already been made. Any number of teams can come
from the same college. If any one interested please contact undersigned latest
by tomorow and tell your team name because i came to know today tht the number
of teams are already overcrowded. So we might have to inform them before.

sachin agarwal <sachinag1985@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    hello mam,
  I am sachin agarwal,a student of mca.i want to know about sanklan.the website
of it is not working.I want to know how many team can take part in it from a
same college.how much student can be there in a team and what is the last date
of registration.
  Reply as soon as posible.
                  Thank's

  Sachin Agarwal

---------------------------------
  Here?s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers

Best Wishes & Regards
Thank You
  Varun Sikka
MCA(SE),
University School of Information Technology
GGS Indraprastha University
Delhi
mailto:sikka_varun@xxxxxxxxx
          sikkavarun@xxxxxxxxx