[saint] Re: Congratulations!!

  • From: varun sikka <sikka_varun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 05:30:50 -0800 (PST)

Heartiest congratulations to the team of B.Tech VIth Semester...

  And all the best to the team for their play in NSD.

piyush gupta <piyush49@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Good Morning Everyone,

  I would like to personally like to congratulate the teams of SIT that
represented USIT and SAInT in Enviage 2007 and especially students of dramatics
society (BTech 6th sem) on their achivements.... in their respective fields...

  It's happy to see that the students of SIT are setting their names in every
field....and upcoming event in the campus is the University Sports Week.... I
would be glad if we (Students of SIT) could also achieve something in that
event..

  Best of luck to everyone...

Piyush Gupta

Best Wishes & Regards
Thank You
  Varun Sikka
MCA(SE),
University School of Information Technology
GGS Indraprastha University
Delhi
mailto:sikka_varun@xxxxxxxxx
          sikkavarun@xxxxxxxxx