[sagittaug] Various Items From Meeting

  • From: "Johnmichael P. Monteith" <jpmonteith@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'sagittaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <sagittaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 15:14:45 -0700

A few items came up from the meeting today that I am passing out here..

First, is the RS6000 vendor we use for securing hardware (including new
systems) is Worldwide Trade Corp:
http://www.worldwidetradecorp.com/

Much less expensive than ordering from IBM, and their used RS6000 equipment is
almost reasonable in price.

Attached is a document called 'SQL Dictionary Editing For Sagitta' that gives
some information on how to set up a SQL Server to incrementally get updates
throughout the day, and other notes about using the SQL Dictionary Editor.

Also attached is our documentation on restoring the Sagitta server.  We did not
read it thoroughly to remove proprietary notes (hopefully there isn't
anything), so if any of you break into our servers, be assured we will hunt you
down.  :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

jp