[sagittaug] Re: NASUG save the date - 9/26/08 9am PST

  • From: Dan Kratz <DanKratz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sagittaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sagittaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 14:45:22 -0700

Colin, I'll be there!

Thanks,
Dan
From: sagittaug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sagittaug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jones, Colin
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 8:27 AM
To: 'sagittaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [sagittaug] NASUG save the date - 9/26/08 9am PST

I would like to save the date of our next meeting now so I can be somewhat on
the ball in communicating as the time gets closer.  We try to plan these
meetings around conferences and I think 2 weeks after PowerUsers would be a
good timeframe.

I propose that our next meeting be held on September 26th at 9am PST.  Please
let me know of any issues with this date/time.

Dan, thanks for the reminder!

Colin Jones
Flood & Peterson Insurance
P: (970) 506-3246
F: (970) 330-1867
http://www.fpinsurance.com<http://www.fpinsurance.com/>

"Building Relationships Since 1939"

*** Insurance Coverage Cannot Be Bound Or Altered Via Email. Employee Coverage
Cannot Be Obtained Or Altered Via Voicemail. Please contact your authorized
Flood and Peterson representative with any questions. *** The contents of this
message and any attachments sent from Flood and Peterson Insurance, Inc. is
confidential, possibly privileged, and intended only for its addressee. If you
have received this message in error, you must not disclose, copy, circulate, or
in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this message. If
you have received this message in error, please contact Flood and Peterson
Insurance, Inc. at (970) 356-0123 and delete it and all copies from your system.