[sagittaug] NASUG Meeting: 9am, Friday (Tomorrow) 18 May 2007

  • From: "Johnmichael P. Monteith" <jpmonteith@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sagittaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 11:33:56 -0700

The wonderful folks at AAA Washington are hosting the meeting tomorrow morning
(thank you!), so that is where we should go.  It is at 9am tomorrow morning,
and I hope you can be there.  If not, you can conference in to this phone
number:

(866) 403-0662
The pin for access is:  2233

For those attending, the address is:
AAA Washington
1745 - 114th Avenue S.E.
Bellevue, WA   98004-6930

If there are any issues, feel free to call my cell phone: 425-260-8586, or
email me at jpmonteith@xxxxxxxxxx

My sincere apologies that when we set the new date I forgot that it is national
bike to work day.  I hope this does not impact any of you.  (I am lucky enough
to have a company car at the office I can borrow.)

Agenda Items (bring your own to add):
1. Introductions
2. AMS Support / letter about support
3. National Conference (version 7.2 and beyond)
4. Web Services
5. Follow-up on disaster recovery conversation
6. AMS Word
7. TransactNOW
8. Power Users 2007
9-100. Other agenda items