[sagittaug] Re: Anyone using CSR24 or Service911 services?

  • From: "Jeff VanBishler" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sagittaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 14:16:59 -0700

Thanks for the excellent feedback.

One question I have is how they obtain your Sagitta data for their CSR24
service? I know they have some software that "extracts your data from
your database server, packages it up and then e-mails it to their
service center", but what I'm curious about is how intrusive that
process is and how large the data files are that they have to e-mail.
Also, do you have any security concerns about that data transmission?

Thanks again for any help!

-Jeff

Disclaimer:

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. ?? 2510-2521, and contains information
intended for the specified individual(s) only. This information is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, copying, or
the taking of any action based on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. if you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by e-mail, and delete the message.