[SACNews] SACnews May 2007 issue

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <SACnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 16:12:52 -0700

All,

The May issue of SACnews is now available for your enjoyment.

In this issue:

1)      AJ completes his trip down memory lane, talking about his most
memorable observing experiences. Seems more like the people than the objects
;)
2)      NASA's Space place talks about Cloudsat, A new satellite designed to
get new views of weather systems.
3)      AJ compiles members observation in Hydra
4)      I give some updates on the 30th anniversary dinner and a few other
topics.
5)      I recap the recent Thunderbird Starwatch and present some of the
photo's Susan Pritchard took during the event.
6)      Tom Polakis fills in for his lovely wife this month presenting the
minutes of the April meeting.

Here are the links:

PDF File:

http://www.saguaroastro.org/content/SACNEWS/sac2007/SACMay2007news.pdf