[SACNews] SACnews March 2008 Issue

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sacnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 21:47:58 -0700

All,

The March issue of SACnews is now available for your reading enjoyment.

In this issue:

1.      Dick Harshaw discusses a project he undertook while recovering from
an injury.
2.      NASA's Space Place talks about satellite technology used to track
wildlife.
3.      I talk about expanding our outreach activities, Starting with an
upcoming Girl Scout Encampment
4.      AJ, Takes us ion a tour of Taurus through readers observations.
5.      President Steve Dodder passes on some thoughts about communications
in his President's Column.
6.      The minutes of the January Board meeting are on page 9. Still trying
to catch up on meeting minutes. In a way that's a good thing. Lot's of other
good stuff to read.
7.      Remember, the grace period to renew memberships expires in March. If
you haven't done so, use the form on page 11 to renew now. If you don't,
this will be the last issue of SACnews you get until you renew.

Here are the links:

PDF File:

http://www.saguaroastro.org/content/SACNEWS/sac2008/SACMar2008news.pdf

Zip File: