[SACNews] SACNews - September Issue

  • From: "Tejera, Rick" <rtejera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'sacnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <sacnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 10:48:14 -0400

All,

The September issue of SACNews is now available on line.

In this issue:

  1) Steve Coe reflects on observing all the objects down to -40 dec in
     Burnham's Celestial Handbook.
  2) Paul Dickson contributed a NASA article about trees from the moon
     (really)
  3) A new feature called NASA's Space Place debuts. This feature will be
     a series of article contributed by Nasa on item of astronomical
     interest.  This month starts out with a trip to the heliopause.
  4) Ken Reeve's Fuzzy Spot guides us through Cygnus.
  5) Thad Robosson Shows us the finishing touches on the Twin Point's
     Observatory.
  6) The Reach 11 Public Star party is announced.
  7) A.J. publishes the minutes of the July 26th meeting.

There is a reminder on the back cover to think about renewing your
membership now. Also if you have any changes in address, e-mail address or
other vital info for the clubs records please use the form on page 11.
I've added a box to check if it is merely a record change. Please help
Paul keep our member records as accurate as possible.

Anyway here are the links to the pdf & zip files:

    PDF: www.saguaroastro.org/sacnews/sn0902.pdf

    Zip: www.saguaroastro.org/sacnews/sn0902.zip

As usual all links in the PDF are active, including the contents

Enjoy

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club